Sep 4, 2011

Texting 1... 2... 3...

All I can say is that it seems like all the e-harmony stars aligned when they paired me with M-Daddy. He was something they call a "flex match," which basically means they take the liberty of going outside of your guidelines and offer up someone who you wouldn't have normally gotten. All I can say is they couldn't have made a better match. ;)

Now I can't exactly say this is love at first sight because I haven't actually met him face to face yet. Let's say its love at first text LOL. OK, well maybe even a little before that since I knew I felt something as soon as we started communicating. I can honestly say that I've never fallen for someone so quickly... It's a little spooky how much we've just "clicked." This isn't one-sided either... He feels the same way too and can't believe how easy it was for him to feel comfortable with me. 

Now, we just have to wait about 26 days before I start to head over there in my moving truck! It’s only been one week since we started to really communicate, and I'm already jumping out of my skin with anticipation to meet him (I told him that I’m counting the days; he said he’s counting the milliseconds!)

So what do we text about? (Again, get your mind out of the gutter!) Yes, we flirt, but we also send funny, silly messages to make each other laugh. He's gearing up for a "spicy" challenge when I get there to see how much heat I can take (um, all I have to say is “bring it!") I take pictures of my shoes so he knows what he's in for. You know, just the basic "getting to know you" stuff.  And boy, do we ever flirt!  ;)

So along with texting skills that would make any teenager jealous, we've also talked on the phone for hours at a time talking about anything and everything. We've established that we're both looking for the same thing out of a relationship... I guess he's searching for his "sole" mate as well.  It's a darn good thing he found someone with such rockin' shoes! 

So speaking of rockin' shoes, I think I've narrowed down my choice for the first date shoes. I guess you could call them my secret weapon (well, he did say that he was in trouble with me and my shoes). They're the Boutique 9 little numbers to the right. There are multiple thing that make these shoes sexy - peep toes and a laced-up back are just the start.  I also have another pair of classic stiletto Jimmy Choo pumps... These babies just ooze sex! Maybe I'll keep those for a few dates in! Apparently, I have quite an arsenal at my disposal… M-Daddy is going to be complete putty in my hands, and I’m quite certain he will enjoy it!

I know this blog isn't turning out to be what I originally planned. I thought it would be the ups and downs of dating, but so far, I'm only on the "ups," but I guess that's not such a bad thing. Let's see... My first compatible match ended up being tall, bald and handsome (yes bald... and sexy!) He loves my shoes as much (or possibly more) than I do. And he can’t wait for me to get there so we can actually meet each other.

Somebody pinch me… This feels like a dream! 

4 comments:

  1. OK. But if he asks you to wear around a pair of shoes and send them to him so he can sleep with them until you meet...

    I will not only pinch you, I will fly down there and call a red flag on the play!

    Seriously, I am so happy for you... but just be careful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Julianna said. I am buying the second plane ticket. But he does sound wonderful. I hope he is everything you want him to be and more.

    And if this ends the blog, then that will be just fine. You can start a new one. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it turns out well!

    Just remember, even the most gorgeous pair of shoes (or men) sometimes don't wear well. Enjoy the flirting, hope it turns into more!

    If not, well, back to window shopping. Nothing wrong with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you. Your courage on so many levels is inspiring. Moving back "home" and dating and putting yourself out there for the world to see with this blog. I love it and your shoes.

    ReplyDelete