Sep 29, 2011

Let the countdown begin…

1 day left in the office…
2 days left until my movers come…
2 days left until I start my cross-country drive…
7 days until I land in Florida…
And, most importantly of all, 15 days until the most amazing first date in all-time dating history!

I’ve got my AAA Triptik all mapped out so I know where the Hell I’m going.  My first leg of the journey will get me to Vegas so I can crash with my brother.  I may stay an extra day there just to relax a bit before I start the long drive. 

Anyway, I don’t know how much I’ll be able to post in my last (hectic) day in the office and as I drive.  I’ll keep you all in the loop if anything crazy or funny happens on the drive (and you know it will!)

Wish me luck with the trip and I’ll see you all again when I’m on East Coast time.  Once I'm there, I'll bring you all up to speed as I prepare for that anticipated first date... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and I have my fingers crossed that the first date is everything that you have built it up to be. It is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Mexico has the most awesome rest stops on all of I-40. Texas is tedious and never-ending. Do not stop and pee on the side of the road in Louisiana... one word: snakes. The rest of it usually just goes by in a blur.

    Oh, and get the iPod ready. That is one helluva long trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you to be "East Coast", and hopefully sometime soon, me, you, Brian and M-Daddy will get together!! (road trip!!)

    ReplyDelete