Nov 15, 2011

Good news!

A few of the guys I mentioned in my last post have apparently dropped off the face of the earth *eye roll*.  The others got a nice polite turn down email from me.  Why? Because (wait for it…) I am starting to move forward with a new guy!

Yes, I did learn a thing or two from the last relationship that I moved forward with – mainly, not to trust someone who starts to get wishy-washy on his feelings as soon as he meets me.  So I go into this new potential relationship with open eyes, a hopeful heart and some great first-date shoes to choose from.

I met this new guy on Meatmarket.com, I mean Match.com. Somehow, he found me in that sea of crazy screen names.  He liked my smile so he wrote me a nice email.  We’ve chatted back and forth and shared the basics of what we’re all about and what we’re looking for.  He seems sweet and romantic – it’s refreshing.  He said some things in his emails to me that just made my little heart melt! ;)  And he says Cheers at the end of his emails, which I think is cute.

So there you have it… a quick update with good news.  Cheers! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I am here from Julianna's blog link-up.
    Have fun and good luck!
    And 'my, but you have a lot of shoes with elevated heels' (I am almost 40 and just started wearinig 'heels' a few years ago)

    ReplyDelete