Apr 23, 2012

Wildlife Sighting!

I knew this would probably happen eventually…

I was walking into Trader Joe’s the other day, passed someone and immediately thought “I wonder where I know him from...”  I don’t even think I finished that whole thought in my head before I realized who he was… yes, it was our old friend the honey badger. *eye roll* Go back to the September – October timeframe if you don’t remember him.

I just walked past him and I don’t think he recognized me.  After I passed him, I did give a little snicker because I know that I’m happier now with Swing then I ever would have been with him.  

Everything (and everyone) happens for a reason, and he was definitely NOT my reason. 

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming… ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Funny when that happens. :) At my ex's funeral his whole family kept saying, I'm so sorry that things worked out this way (meaning the divorce) and I thought, I'm not. Because then I'd never appreciate all that I have now.

    ReplyDelete